Last Updated Jul 21, 2015, 12:00:06 PM
We at SnoopCode never collect or ask for users personal information like name, email, phone number, etc.
SnoopCode may collect certain information about a visitor's computer that may be furnished by the visitor's browser, such as:
- Browser Information
- Page Accessed
- Geographic Location
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
This information is used by us and or our third-parties on an aggregate basis only to administer the site, analyze trends, and assess the levels of traffic to the site and the areas of the site users are accessing. We do not collect and evaluate this information for others..
We do not gather the information that could be used to identify you, such as your name, email, address or phone number personally. Users are free to visit SnoopCode, and navigate all its pages, without any user registration. .
Our cookies help us:
- Cookies help us to improve the website speed
- Continuously improve our website for you
- It helps us to improve regularly our website for you
- We offer you free services or our content by advertising
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
SnoopCode may contain links to other websites. Since we do not have any control over these websites, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites.
Any Questions ?
For any questions about this privacy statement, please contact: